COVID-19 Announcement (4/24/20)
YES, We’re Open!
What to expect when you arrive at the Office:
- Dr. VanWinkle and our team will be increasing our Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- We will be reducing our schedule (not our office hours) to implement additional sterilization measures between patients. We will also reduce the number of patients in the reception area to ensure proper social distancing as recommended by our Governor.
- Daily temperature checks and verbal health screens will be given to all team members at the start of each business day.
- Patient temperature checks will be given upon arrival. Any temperature reading of 100° or higher will be asked to re-appoint. We are simply protecting our team and our patients.
- Patients will be asked to sign a consent indicating they are in good health and their temperature reading will be documented.
- We ask that you kindly use the provided hand sanitizer upon arrival. You will also be asked to wash your hands with soap and water upon leaving the treatment room.
- We ask that you refrain from bringing any companions with you to your appointment, except for instances where you require assistance (e.g., sedated patients, pediatric patients, people with special needs, elderly patients, etc.). If possible, please have your companion wait in the car or the Office Park lobby.
Thank you again for your patience and cooperation under these difficult times. We will continue to update you with new information as it becomes available. Please keep in mind the conditions are being re-evaluated every 7 days by Governor Holcomb and the CDC. If safety guidelines require us to close again we appreciate your understanding.