To Our Valued Aetna Patients
We are making some changes in our practice beginning June 1, 2022, and I wanted to keep you informed.
First, let me begin with what will not change….
- Our practice will still be able to see you and your family. We will continue to provide the highest standard of care for you and yours.
- Our practice will continue to accept your Aetna Dental insurance and file claims on your behalf.
- We will still wait for payment from your Aetna Dental plan, meaning we will not require you to prepay your dental insurance balance up front.
- When necessary, we will do everything we can to assist you in getting your claim paid from Aetna Dental.
Here is what WILL change:
- We will no longer be accepting the Aetna Dental fee schedule, effective June 1, 2022
**We believe their fee schedule is so far below the cost of realistic treatment, that we can no longer accept their reimbursement schedule**
Should you have any questions about this change, we would be happy to discuss it with you. We look forward to continuing to serve you and your family in the future.
All the Best,
Dr. Kurt VanWinkle